Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I know, I suck at blogging. I use blogging for three things: to vent, to whine and to document. So in the past when I have suddenly stopped blogging it has been because I am happy and busy or super lame and apathetic. Am I those? No. So, what is the problem? I have a 4.5 month old!! Holy fuck, it is like being a constant puppet master for the small dictator of the world. Constant entertainment, feeding, diaper changes, baths, cleaning and trying to eat and drink water. Plus clogged milk ducts, oversupply issues, synthetic material stink, finding pajamas that fit, sleep schedules, play dates, story time La Leche League meetings and writing letters of rec from the other life. Oh, and I AM GETTING MARRIED. Holy fuck. So, when the monster goes to bed, or naps, what do I do. Nothing. I look at my phone. I don't blog, or watch TV or read. I seriously look at my phone for like hours. Seriously, it is insane. I have never been this busy in my life. Mondays we have LLL and Otto play dates, Tuesday is library day, Wednesday is usually stay home day, Thursday is teaching day, Friday is grandma day, Saturday is seeing anyone with a job day, Sunday is Mike's time to go to Old Chicago and hang out with Scott, which shouldn't affect me but it does. Wait, that is only one thing each day. Don't forget the incessant laundry that cloth diapering creates, reading about solids, getting X to nap, cooking for Mike and I, actually eating and showering, researching carseats, learning toys and the impact of TV on little brains. Oh and we have a dog, and a budget, and I AM PLANNING A WEDDING. I miss blogging, but not as much as I miss uninterrupted sleep. Peace. Check out my ring.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Donna! I wondered if that was what the sudden flurry of pinterest wedding stuff was about!

Post a Comment