Sunday, June 30, 2013

Updating

I have not been good about posting, so I am trying to at least get photos uploaded, then I can add text, but I am post dating everything to keep chronology. So...if you want to read posts you will have to go back to February or check out some tags. I am working on getting pictures up from Puerto Rico, Arizona, moving, buying a house, summer, spring.....so many photos. 

Actually, after a quick blog survey, it seems that I also never actaully updated from last year either. SO...I will be doing that too. Maybe I will just link to new posts, or put a list here, or something, but jesus I have some cute photos of X learning to walk and talk and now that I am over a year removed from it, the time with my dad was really great for X and me in some ways, and those pictures aren't even here. And so many holidays and trips and X is only 2. I can't get behind now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment