Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ick

Let's play the game of "what did Donna eat today?"
I woke up and immediately ate a strawberry Eggo, like before I even walked Ella.
Than I had another one before work
Around 9:45 I had a Babybel cheese
Then at 10:30 I had an apple with peanut butter
Then at 12:00 I had a V8 and an Amy's Burrito and a guy I was eating with gave me more food
So about 2 I ate a burrito that dude gave me
Than I ate a bag a chips
Around 3 my kids and I shared an order of Orange Chicken, sweet and sour chicken, fried rice and wontons
Then I left work and got a hotdog and blizzard at Dairy Queen.
I am pretty sure that is WAY over the limit of 300 extra calories. However, I seem to get morning sickness around 6PM, so I won't be eating anything else. Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment