Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am a dork

Okay, so, I am definitely not one to deny being, shall we say, coolness lacking? Coolness deficient? Lets face it--I grew up with red hair, braces, glasses, glow-in-the-dark skin and an assortment of freckles and acne. I was never going to be cool. Thank god I am smart. I embrace it. I am awkward and lack any athletic ability. I substituted being cool for science club and spelling bees, it was so much more suiting. Therefore, if I have twins (this is not me wanting them mind you, in fact, universe, if that could NOT happen, that would be awesome) I am so doing this:

http://www.dweebist.com/2009/10/when-geeks-have-twins/

This rocks! Best idea ever. However, if I have different gendered twins, I am getting them shirts that say xx and xy. Love it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't know how I just saw this - but it might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Way to make twins less scary. :)

Post a Comment