Saturday, July 2, 2011

Things I wanted...

Having a baby changes everything. Yes I knew that before I had one, and yes it is completely worth it, but holy shit. Just saying.

It seems that x's purpose in life is to prove me wrong, repeatedly. I wanted a natural birth, nope. I wanted to love breastfeeding, nope. And now its cloth diapers. I LOVE cloth diapers. Love them. They're cute and healthy and better for the environment. Kids potty train sooner and have less rashes. Plus the money-we're talking thousands in savings. Yet my wonderful little boy has had three rashes in his five weeks of life. We re-washed everything, started using different detergent in our machine to prevent build up, tried each type of diaper individually to see what caused it and yet he has another rash. Wtf? I put him in 7th generation disposable so that I can use rash cream but they're so expensive.

I've been writing this post for over a week so I'm giving up and just postings it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment