Thursday, October 21, 2010

Abating?

Morning sickness--obviously named by a man who was never pregnant, is supposed to get steadily, or not so steadily worse, until week ten. That is when your hormone levels peak. Then it is supposed to get better and nearly vanish by week 13. I am in week nine and it seems SO much better. Like enough better that I would be worried, except I have no pain and that is a good thing. I am still more tired than I though humanly possible even though I sleep 10 hours a night, but I don't feel sick. I can drink water again. I don't have to eat immediately in the morning. I can eat most foods, although I still have some aversions and generally prefer things with less spices than normal. I can eat yogurt and thinking about things doesn't make me puke. Actually eating eggs may be a little rough, but I can think about them at least. Work is much easier. My pants are still tight and my boobs are still sore, but not feeling sick all of the time is sort of miraculous. I even managed to be helpful and do dishes tonight.

1 comment:

Carmella said...

and you hate the dishes! Glad you're feeling so much better!!

Post a Comment