Monday, October 18, 2010

Week Nine--We have a fetus!

As you squeeze into your jeans and struggle to button your shirt, try enjoying the gain -- after all, when was the last time putting on the pounds was totally guilt-free? It's also probably time for some new lingerie. Your sore, bigger-by-the-minute boobs will feel so much better in a maternity bra.

Check and check. I can't wear my pants, I can't wear a bra that looks even remotely sexy and all I do is eat and sleep and whine. All of the time. I am even sick of me.

Baby's now the size of a green olive!
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!

1 comment:

Carmella said...

haha, I whined everyday about being pregnant. I felt so bad for my coworkers, but they bared my bitching pretty well, considering it's pretty much all I did for 9 months. postpartum recovery is no fun either :-(

Post a Comment