Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wow, just wow

So, in the last 24 hours I have completely hit every 1st trimester milestone.

I completely broke down over nothing. Literally nothing. I was so frustrated and so tired that I started crying when Jill asked if Mike and were getting married. I don't even care if we get married. Then I started crying because Mike was going to play golf in the morning. What? Yup. Because I can't clean the bathroom. So he can't play golf. Yeah, I have great math skills--totally hormonally unbalanced. Then I went to bed and woke up feeling emotionally just fine, like it never happened. You should read my text messages from last night though. Idiotic.

So, Mike came home and cleaned like crazy because he is amazing and I had a breakdown. I woke up honestly confused as to why he wasn't playing golf and why the toaster oven and microwave were spotless and the coffee pot disassembled in the dishwasher. Until I read my text messages. God I am crazy. So I had a yogurt drink and started to help clean. About an hour into it I felt awful, so I sat down and drank some water, and then puked. A lot. Including my prenatal vitamins and omega 3 fish oil pill. Yeah, puking obviously made me puke more. Milestone 2 met--I guess everyone pukes their prenatals a few times. So then I ate 1 saltine. Just one. Why you ask? Because it tasted like ass. I didn't know saltines could go bad. They do. Both packets of them. Mike even tried one and spit it out. It was awful. Finally we went to Einstein's to get a bagel. It was lame. There was hardly any cream cheese. So I went to order more just to find out that one little to-go ramekin of cream cheese costs $1.50!! So I just bought a tub for $3.00. It was ridiculous. So I put more cream cheese on my bagel and took the rest home, which I pretended to eat on Ritz, but really just licked off the same one over and over so Mike wouldn't judge me. He went to play golf, so now I am just eating it off the knife. Which I think also counts as a crazy preggo thing.

Finally, I also bought a be band. It is amazing. I love it. I wish I would have known about these years ago, it would have made Thanksgiving so much better. Plus it makes eating cream cheese off a knife feasible for my waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment