Sunday, April 3, 2011

I read a lot of blogs. Most of them are photography, cooking or craft related. I don't really read a lot of blogs of people I actually know. For that matter, I read all of one blog for a person I actually know and a few of people I know of, mostly because I was directed to one posting and decided stalking a stranger sounded like a great idea. Anyway, I have started to read more baby, stay at home mom, pregnancy type blogs and I came across Pregnant Chicken. I have actually read it before, but I forgot to bookmark it. She is HILARIOUS, like contending with dooce.com hilarious. However, this post was actually super relevant. Yesterday my mom asked what I wanted on my baby shower cake. I told her frosting? I thought that was a good answer and I really wasn't being facetious (that took a lot of spell check to get right), but she informed me that it needed to be decorated. What the hell do you put on a baby shower cake? Way to get knocked up? Anyway, check this out.
LinkBaby Shower Cakes
Oh yeah, don't forget to read the captions.

No comments:

Post a Comment