Thursday, December 16, 2010

So, Mike is pretty awesome and has great timing. I was having an epically bad day yesterday. Or last week, or this month, or whatever. Just bad all around. I feel fat and unattractive, I don’t really look pregnant, my body already hurts and as you can tell I am pretty damn whiny. I am a lot of fun, can you tell?

So, yesterday Mike did two great thing. He got me a prenatal massage gift certificate and he completely cleaned out the nursery. I wish I had a before picture because the nursery has been the place were we put EVERYTHING that we don’t know what to do with. Books, photos, papers, dining room table and chairs, futon, all of this army shit. Just everything. And yesterday he sorted it, took it all to good will, put the stuff that matters in the other room and cleaned the whole thing. All that is in there now is an end table that we will keep in there for the baby, a few pillows for the baby and a TV—again, we are keeping it for the baby. That is a lot to get done in a day. But he also took all of the Christmas decorations to the basement, put up all of the miscellaneous shit and made room for the Christmas tree by rearranging the furniture in the living room. So, my super shitty day/week/month ended pretty damn great. I am still fat or whatever, but at least I can start working on the nursery.

1 comment:

Carmella said...

according to those photos you just posted you are in no way fat! You don't look fat at all, but you do look pregnant! I'm so excited to see more pictures :-)

Post a Comment