Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grrr

Today is a bad day. Why? Because I am still pregnant, and I am SUPER cranky about it. Like irrationally angry. The baby dropped more yesterday. There was a storm. I should have a baby. No. Nothing. Another night without contractions. For the last month I have woke up with massive contractions. This week. Nothing. Baby, get your shit together and come out! I am over it. I don't want to go back to work. I don't want to go to the doctor. I don't want to do anything but go into labor--and there is NOTHING I can do about that, which is quite possibly the worst thing in the world to me. I hate not having any choice in anything.

If one more person tells me he will come when he is ready I am going to shoot them. See, it is my body. This is not just his decision. In fact, they don't even know what causes labor at all, so I could be him, or the placenta (I am not sure if that counts as him or me) or it could be my uterus, so there. Maybe he doesn't come when he is ready, maybe he comes when I am ready, and I am freaken ready. I don't think he should get 100% control of this situation. I just want my baby and my body back. Please come out baby, please start having contractions.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment