Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Being fat

Everyone says breastfeeding helps you lose weight, and god knows I hate being fat, dieting and exercise. Right now that seems like the only benefit of breastfeeding. Granted I say that as I sit here and pump after an excruciating breastfeeding session. I fucking HATE breastfeeding! It is so painful. I dread feeding my son, which is the worst feeling in the world. I feel like such an awful parent, but I hate it so much. I feel like I've lost everything I really believed in when it came to this whole experience. I couldn't give birth to him, I can't feed him. It totally sucks. I'm over it. All I do is look stuff up on breastfeeding and none of it matters, I still can't do it.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Tree Hugging Attorney said...

whenever you make plans, the Universe laughs and everything changes.
the only important thing is that you're his mother.
and breastfeeding and natural births are just details.
you're both exactly where you're supposed to be. with each other.
when i was a baby, i never woke up long enough to breastfeed. and, by the time i did, i was under-weight and they switched me to formula. minus having a giant head, i turned out ok. so things will work out.
and you're already looking AMAZING after just having a baby - so i have no doubt you'll be a MILF in no time.
i love you.

Post a Comment