Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mother F

So, at like 5 am I write blog posts, on my phone, using an app, with one hand. Usually it works well, but twice now they've disappeared. What the fuck?! And in my sleep deprived state I can't even remember what I Blogged. All I remember is that I wrote about how our new dishwasher fucked up our pump by melting the sucky part, like the part that makes it suck literally. And I wrote about how much I love X after I nurse him and he snuggles and makes lovey sounds. The other entry was way better.



There two parts should be identical.









posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Carmella said...

the first picture sucks...i'm sorry that happened! I had to turn off the 'dry' part of my dishwasher because of things like that happening. Parts to those pumps are not cheap! you should call medela though before you buy replacements, they might send them for free!

The photo of X is adorable. I hope things are going better for you with the breastfeeding

Post a Comment