Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh Blogger

So, this has nothing to do with actually being pregnant, but I am frustrated with blogger. I like blogger because you can edit the html of posts and the template, plus they have lots of templates too. It is SUPER easy to use and change the layout of, think Myspace. Essentially, I LOVE how my blog looks and how many ways I can change that. Plus it is user friendly. You cannot, however, for some idiot reason, change the privacy of A POST. I can change the privacy of the entire blog, but not a post. Sometimes I want to use my blog as a diary and not have the world see it. I suppose I could write in a real diary, but I want it to be cataloged here, with every thing else. I find this super annoying. There are other things I would write that I would only want people who I actually know to read, or even just specific people (Mike, Rachel, Millie) you get the point. Livejournal offers this feature, which is why my other blog is featured there, but it is just so boring. Think facebook. Okay, I am done bitching now. I would probably migrate except it would mess up my blog and I would have to repost all my image links. Urg.

Oh yeah, and I wish I had status updates on this just like facebook too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment