Sunday, January 30, 2011

But They're Just So Cute!

Gigantore already has a considerable wardrobe when you think about the fact that he doesn't even need clothes for another 16weeks! We generally don't buy anything in newborn sizes because he is estimated to be so big. I mean, what is the point, he isn't ever going to fit in any of them! However, the monkey outfit is just too cute! This is what he will come home from the hospital in. The T-Rex is baby gap and I just love it. It is so soft.



Then Target was having this huge sale, so we got some onesy's. I think they are cute. The first set is puppies, with paw prints and such, and the second is frogs. I like the frogs more, Mike likes the puppies. They are all 3+ months, so hopefully they will fit :) To be fair though, this isn't me. Mike is WAY worse about buying baby clothes than I am, he loves it!


This one was all me though, it has matching brown pants. I like it because he can wear the onsey around the house and the pants and sweatshirt if we go out at night. So cute!


Now we come to Mike's domain. I keep trying to tell him that the baby and us are going to want onesy's not button downs, but he loves these shirts. He says he will just leave them unbuttoned over a onesy. I think Mike likes having a mini-me. Our poor, preppy baby :) Actually, I think the red one looks like a lumberjack baby. Go cut some wood or something. Never mind we live in a townhome. And of course, the KU stuff begins. See, this is ALL Mike.



I, on the other hand, am obsessed with organized baby clothes. I HATE it when you go to dress a baby and there are a gazillion sizes and none of them fit. Some are too big, some are too small, you get it. It makes me nuts. The parents always know, but that doesn't help someone else. So I made these to hang in the closet to divide the clothes, when they get to small we will give them away, but we can keep the big ones handy in case he grows fast. Yet people who don't live here (like my mom) will easily be able to find a change of clothes that fits him properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment